| My Airplane |
| Chillin in the terminal |
I really have to send out a special thanks to the people that have supported me in this adventure and have been crucial to it becoming a reality.
- Holly and Eric: Thank you for taking me to the airport. Thank you for understanding the CR situation and not rubbing it in my face with an "I told you so". That is really appreciated.
- Mike: Thanks for taking care of my Z while I am gone.
- Dave and Morgan: You have been most gracious in offering to look after my place during my absence.
- My colleagues at work. Thanks fro dealing with my BS and enthusiasm about the trip. I know that it isn't always easy to hear about the cool and fun things that other people are partaking in. Keep up the great work and I will see you when I get home.
- ...I guess that even CR should get some thanks...now I do not have to look after anyone else or worry about leaving that person to fend for themselves while I have a blast. (I do not mean to sound bitter if it comes off that way)
AND NOW....THE ADVENTURE BEGINS...on the evening of my 31st birthday.
1 comment:
Sure thing brad, I'll take care of your ex wife too, and I'll see you around midnight on the 16th have a blast bro!!!
Post a Comment